The consultation is for the ‘do-it-yourself person’ but who is feeling stuck with decisions. The consultation can help you gain the clarity you need to start or finish your project. During the consultation, your decorating dilemmas, budget, style, time frame, and concerns will be identified and addressed. After the meeting, you will receive a written ‘Consultation Summary’ with a summary of the meeting and a list of actionable suggestions in the format of a clear to-do list.
Examples of what will be achieved using this service:
- Determining your style
- Adding personality to your space
- Defining your budget
- Space planning (using existing furniture & new)
- Create a focal point
- Identifying paint colors or a color scheme
- Planning artwork and placement
- Designing gallery walls
- Suggesting lighting solutions
- Recommending furniture
- Integrating rugs and window treatments
- Accessorizing and styling advice
For proper preparations, the client shall send photos of the space before the meeting.